Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tasting- Damascus Brewery "BassMagic" Ale


Name: Damascus Brewery BassMagic
Variety: Light Ale
Region: Damascus, VA
Country: USA
Year: non-vintage
Price: I got a growler of this beer as a birthday present, so I do not know the price.
Critic Review: "This light ale was inspired by the famous Bass beer of England, but came out with fruity notes that makes you think of Magic Hat #9.  Delicious and very easy to get carried away with."
My Review: This was a sweet and tangy beer that was very light and refreshing.  I could taste some hints of peach and lemon.  I drank this beer with lasagna, which was a great compliment to the hearty meal.  It had a great flavor that became less fruity with the food.  This was my first beer from the local brewery and I was very impressed.  I am excited to try other beers from the Damascus Brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment