Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tasting- Gallo Family Vineyards Pink Moscato

Name: Gallo Family Vineyards Pink Moscato
Variety: Moscato, Rose Wine
Region: California
Country: Argentina (imported and bottled in Modesto, CA)
Year: 2013
Price: $8.99
Wine Critic Review: This pink moscato is light-bodied and bursting with aromas of fresh citrus and peach, followed by hints of fresh red berries and orange blossoms.  This is great paired with an array of foods from spicy dishes to sweet desserts.
My review: This is a light and crisp wine.  I could taste a lot of raspberries and white grapes and strong flavors of citrus.  I could especially taste lemon and lime.  This was a great and refreshing wine, but it tasted hot to me for a wine that was only 10% alcohol.  Still a very good wine that I will definitely buy again.  I did not eat any food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment