Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tasting- Rex-Goliath Pinot Grigio

Name: HRM Rex-Goliath Free Range Pinot Grigio
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2013
Price: $6.99
Wine Critic Review: This pinot grigio expresses abundant citrus and lemon-lime aromas with layers of fresh stone fruit sprinkled with intense floral and lavender notes. Bright and racy acidity is beautifully balanced with fresh citrus leading to a crisp, refreshing finish.
My Review: This wine was thin, acidic and very tart,  It tasted strongly of citrus and was hot to the taste.  The more I drank it the sweeter it was.  It tasted really good with spicy food, I drank this wine with a spicy buffalo chicken dip.  This was the first wine I drank from this brand and I really enjoyed it.  I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap pinot grigio.

No comments:

Post a Comment